14th Annual Community of Stars Banquet
Presented by: Williamsburg-James City County Community Action Agency and Board of Directors at the Colonial Heritage Clubhouse, 6500 Arthur Hills Dr., Williamsburg, VA on Friday, April 28, 2017 – 6:30 p.m.
Event Information: Silent auction, cash bar and dinner. Dress is Semi-Formal. $55.00 per person/$100.00 per couple/$500.00 for table of ten. Tickets purchased prior to event by contacting Amy at (757) 229-9332. Raffle Tickets $1,000 – 1st Prize / $500 – 2nd Prize
- Outstanding Business: Dominion Energy Share, Sherry Furr – Nexant, Fitness Concepts, Rashid Jones
- Outstanding Larry Murphy Community Advocate: Clarence & Sue Wilson (YJCW NAACP)
- Outstanding Supporter: Dr. Rana Graham-Montaque
- Outstanding Leader: Bryan Hill, James City County Administrator
- Outstanding Partnerships: Peninsula Regional Education Program
- Outstanding Volunteer: Francine Green, Cassandra Braxton, & Taylor Smith
- Outstanding Action Stars: Cordney Roots & April Taylor
To act as a trusted resource of integrated services and community partnerships, that promotes self-sufficiency for individuals and families in targeted communities.
We achieve superior outcomes in service delivery, technically and financially in a welcoming environment that are measurable and acknowledged.