Feed the Need – Christmas Food Program
39th Annual Christmas Food Program is December 13, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Register Now – December 8, 2017
- Valid ID (Virginia Driver’s License or ID Card)
- Proof of Residency (Example: Utility Bill)
- Proof of Income (Examples: Paystubs, SNAP Letter, SSI Statement)
Requested Donation Items:
- Boxes Macaroni & Cheese
- Boxed Stuffing
- Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- Canned Vegetables & Fruit
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Small Bags of Flour & Sugar
Monetary Donations are Appreciated:
- Donate Online: www.give2caa.org or PayPal
- Donations by Mail: 312 Waller Mill Road, Suite 405, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Donation in Person:
- W-JCC Community Action Agency
- 312 Waller Mill Road, Suite 405, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- (757) 229-9332
- Fill the Bus 2 Feed the Need Event: December 2 & 3
Community Action offers many pathways out of poverty. WJCC-Community Action Agency develops and implements a broad range of services across the Greater Williamsburg area including: Head Start (premiere pre-school program), Weatherization & Housing Services, emergency services, school age programs, homelessness services, youth programs, community organizing and development, healthcare insurance enrollment and the Legal Outreach Program.