You can help!
We depend on all of our amazing volunteers who generously give the gift of time and talent. Thank you for all that you do!
How you can help us at the CAA:
- Read to Head Start children
- Share your career with Project Discovery students
- Coach a Neighborhood Basketball League team
- Volunteer at Summer Youth Camp
- Give out food at our Holiday Food Distribution Program
- Help us in the office with fundraising, social media, website, data entry and filing!
We count your volunteer hours for Head Start and Project Discovery toward our in-kind matching donation required by our Federal and State grants!
In-kind gifts of goods and professional services
Make a gift of school supplies, office equipment, a vehicle, stock, counseling services, etc.
- Our ‘First Annual’ Pajama Day 5K for CAA is coming up on April 28th.
- Join us for a beautiful evening of Dining and Dancing at Ford’s Colony at this year’s Community of Stars, June 1st!
When you make an Amazon purchase, log on to AmazonSmile instead of Amazon, and choose Williamsburg-James City County Community Action Agency for your charity. Amazon will send 0.5% of your purchase our way each time you shop!
Harris Teeter Together in Education
Pick up a Harris Teeter VIC “Very Important Customer” Card and simply tell your cashier that you want WJCC CAA’s Head Start account number #8154 linked to your card. Now every time you shop, 5% of your Private Label purchases will be contributed by Harris Teeter to us!
Your Church, School or Civic Group Can Help!
Your group can provide much-needed assistance to our programs. We would love to talk to you about opportunities. Please contact Liz Callan at (757) 229-9332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers!