To act as a trusted resource of integrated services and community partnerships, that promotes self-sufficiency for individuals and families in targeted communities.
- Client-Centered – we are passionate about helping clients. Their success is a key measurement of our success.
- Accountable – we achieve our missions and hold fast to being accountable to our stakeholders – our community, constituents, donors, board, staff, volunteers, collaborators, and our government partners.
- Collaborative – we prioritize teamwork, inclusivity and shared goals with our government and nonprofit colleagues, which allows us to serve our clients better.
- Trusted – we are honest and ethical in everything we do and clients believe in the services provided by the agency and staff.
- Flexible – we adapt to the ever changing environment and are flexible for the needs of our clients.
- Culturally Competent – we are sensitive to, respect and understand the cultural and linguistic diversity among our clients.
We achieve superior outcomes in service delivery, technically and financially in a welcoming environment that are measurable and acknowledged.